The state has issued guidelines for the re-opening of fitness studios, which provides the framework for us to create a safe environment for our staff and students. To comply with the guidance, we have implemented some changes to our studio procedures. Below you will find a list of the changes we have made.
- Limited Class Capacity (9 students per class)
- Students must sign up online to reserve a spot
- Students must bring their own mat, props, and mask
- Prop room will be temporarily closed
- Mat markers have been placed throughout the studio to allow for a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio
- Increasing the studios deep cleaning regiment
- Temperatures will be taken at check-in
- Teachers will provide only verbal assists and will teach from their mat
While you’re in the studio, please maintain social distancing at all times. We also ask that you wear a mask while inside the studio, but you may remove your mask once you get to your mat. If you are feeling sick or unwell, please do not come to the studio.
We are confident that taking these additional measures will help protect our community and allow you to practice safely at Mountain Yoga Center.